In light of yesterday's Oprah, I've decided to confess some things that I've been holding in.
- Sometimes I put my kids in the bathtub, put a few drops of soap in the water and swish the water around. I don't actually wash them.
- I've pretended not to hear my son crying for thirty minutes or more, hoping that his crying will eventually wake up The Hubs.
- I'm pretending not to hear him crying right now. The Hubs is getting ready for work, O is crying. I told Jade to play with him. He's still standing here crying. I'm ignoring him. Finally Jade says to me, "Mom, O is crying. Don't you care?" WTH! Why do I always have to care? She didn't even ask The Hubs! Argh!
But most of my confessions have to do with my blog.....
- I really don't have the hang of this blogging thing.
- I don't really blog about the things I really want to talk about.....I'm barely scratching the surface here.
- My cousin died......we grew up together and she was just 1 year older than me. I was devastated....but I didn't blog about it. I'm making the 14 hour drive to the funeral. I'm leaving tomorrow and I have a million things to do to get ready. But I'm really stressed about not having my blog maintained.
Okay.....I feel a little better now. Actually, I feel closer to you. I'm glad we had this little chat.