Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P. U.

So, earlier this summer I was in the market for a pair of cute, comfortable, casual shoes.
Of course, I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg so my first stop was DSW. I was almost immediately drawn to these beauties

They seemed to fit the bill. Cute? Check. Comfy? I tried them on and them were very comfortable...check. Casual but not flip-flop casual? Check. They were neutral, so they looked pretty good with most of my summer wardrobe. At $49.95, it wasn't the basement bargain I was hoping for, but I was kind of desperate because the shoes that I was rocking at the time were, uh, let's just say it was time for them to find their final resting place.

So, I've had these shoes for about five weeks and I have only one complaint.


It's kind of embarrassing....


Oh, I can't even say what the problem is, but by now you've probably guessed......




MY FEET STINK!!!

Oh my goodness, my feet are so funky!!! What in the world can I do about this? Wearing socks with the shoes is not cute, but I have to imagine that is the cause of this malodorous situation.

Have you ever had stinky feet? Any suggestions? Be gentle with me, please.

2 comments:

  1. They make these little short socks that fit under that style of shoes (I have never similar sneakers). It helps a lot.

    If that doesn't work you can always try foot power. (You just sprinkle into the shoes.)

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son did and we had to use that talcum for odor in his shoes :)

    ReplyDelete